Kate Korea Club
Welcome to Kate Korea Club!
We are the first media about South Korea in Ukraine. We write about the Korean language, education in the Republic of Korea, culture, and Korean lifestyle stories. In 2021 we managed to interview MustB, DUSTIN, PURPLEBECK, Song WonSub, and BJOO. Our media received accreditation from Comic Con Ukraine and was supported by the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine.
Kateryna Hrynko is the founder of the first Ukrainian media about culture and events in the Republic of Korea.
- Launch of the Instagram page and personal website.
- Launch of the K-drama cinema club.
- Kateryna Hrynko became an Honorary Reporter at Korean Culture and Information Service (KOCIS) of the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism of the Republic of Korea.
- Media founder collaborates with Ukrainian YouTube channel Korean Cosmetics and takes part in several videos.
- Korean agency MustM Entertainment invites reporters to a press conference and exclusive interview with MustB.
- Kate Korea Club invites Ukrainian bloggers to write, and the website becomes Media.
- Korean agency LPA Entertainment invites Kate Korea Club to a press conference and exclusive interview with DUSTIN.
- Korean agency Majesty Entertainment invites Kate Korea Club to interview PURPLEBECK.
- Media accreditation of Kate Korea Club by Comic Con Ukraine.
- Exclusive interview with Song WonSub.
- The official call for new Authors of Kate Korea Club media.
- Interview with BJOO.
- Media accreditation by Korea-Ukraine International Forum Brainstorm «Healthcare Challenges in the 21st Century».
- The official introduction to the Ambassador of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine, Kim Hyun Te.
- Representatives of the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Ukraine invite you to the exhibition’s official opening, “UTOPIA OF THE KOREAN PEOPLE”.
We constantly improve and develop our media. Thank you for your support by sharing our publications on social networks!6